- Société Mathématique de France and European Mathematical Society.
- (2014–2021) GDR Algebraic Topology and Applications.
- (2021–2024) GDR Homotopy Theory and Applications.
- (2014–2015) ANR project “Algebraic Homotopy, Operads and Grothendieck–Teichmüller groups” (HOGT) coordinated by Benoit Fresse.
- (2021–2024) ANR project “Higher Algebra, Geometry, and Topology” (HighAGT) coordinated by Bruno Vallette.
I am a contributor to the development of the project
ical-ufr whose goal is to display class schedules in a human-readable format from our university’s timetabling software (see my blog post about it).
From January to June 2019, I organized a reading seminar on homological stability and the works of Galatius–Kupers–Randal-Williams with Mario Gonçalves Lamas following an idea of Muriel Livernet.